The purpose of this meeting is to share information so that we can work toward solving problems that the community faces.
• Information on the Boil Water Advisory for Olalla will be available. Your questions will be answered by the technical experts at the RDOS.
• Nominations for the Olalla Water Board will be accepted. Your participation in decision making for your community is vital.
• Information on what the RDOS does and does not “do” respecting roads. Get the dirt on our roads.
• Information on the recent RDOS fire ban. This ban is intended to protect public safety
• Presentations by interested community groups. Information to share? Now is the time to do it.
If you represent a community group and would like an opportunity to speak at this gathering, please contact Angelique Wood at 250-292-8082 before noon on Friday, September 7th in order that you may be placed on the agenda.
Director, Area G
Regional District Okanagan-Similkameen