My name is Frank Kennedy. I am a Canadian… a transient to the south Similkameen since July 2005.
I moved here to build green homes. I built the Info Centre and started “me n’ Bokboks” in 2007.
I am running for council and I am asking for your vote November 19, 2011.
More than that, I’m asking for all of you to vote a whole new mayor, council and Area “G” representative into office in order to exact a new feeling to our community. This change is necessary to ensure success for all of us into the 21st century.
My hopes and dreams for all of us:
– Let’s “super” educate our kids. That will help maintain our middle class with good paying jobs which will allow them to stay here and raise their families.
– With my experience in business, large and small, we can revitalize our commercial strip.
– We must define our industrial base. We can. We must.
– The next 10 months will see us all come together as a community to reinvent the OCP plan. This will move us forward with a solid five year plan that will see the whole community be the first with a 100 per cent green infrastructure, in the world.
– Our senior population must be respected in this community. Not shelved but treated