My wife Dawn and I have lived in the Keremeos area for 19 years now. This past year I have dedicated approximately 300 hours volunteering as an Elk member, as the rodeo chairman, putting in new water lines, renovating the washrooms at the grounds and generally trying to keep the place in good repair.
I also worked at two pancake breakfasts and the Similkameen Sizzle in the park this summer to raise some money for our donations inside the village.
– This year I am cutting back my hours with the Elks so as to do more work for the people in town.
– I would like to see a few things looked after that will benefit the residents of Keremeos.
– We need to address the migrant worker issue.
– Tractor trailer units making the corner at Seventh and Seventh.
– Some street paving just to name a few.
I hope for your support when you vote on November 19 or at the advance poll on November 9.
Sincerely, Dave Stein