The Penticton Western News is bringing a fun new feature to readers, highlighting all the things that make Penticton a unique and amazing place to live.
Each month we will have a top 5 or ‘5 best’ list spotlighting everything from hidden hiking locations, top ways to be a tourist in your own town to famous people from Penticton and everything in between.
We also want your input! What says spring is on its way in Penticton? Is it that the wineries open again or maybe you dust off your golf clubs? Maybe spring means people get back on patios or it’s time to start digging in the garden again?
Let us know what spring means to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first list is Top 5 things to do on the Family Day long weekend in Penticton:
• Go skating on the new outdoor rink in downtown Penticton
• Take in a Penticton Vees game this weekend at SOEC
• Take a walk along the Lakeshore Drive promenode, head downtown and enjoy the many art galleries, restaurants and breweries
• Check out glow in the dark mini-golf or bowling at Roll N Stones Fun Centre
• Try the waterslide or high diving board at Penticton Community Centre pool